martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008

ABOUT ME...
My name is Alejandra Hernández montoya, i live in a very small place named "new florest" or "nueva floresta".
I like a lot of things, like music, i think that a live without music is an empty life, my favorite is the J music, or japanise music, especially the j-darkwave, and the j-rock, generally i like all about japan, its culture, and its language is very interesting.
I love read too, is my passion, specially the history, its transports me to another mistic world, is a really beautiful experience. Among other things that i like so much, is talk with an interesting person, and the animals they need to be protected NOT destroy, i like to travel and know other cultures.
I have an open mind.
I am studying foreing languages, because i like to learn it, it´s just fantastic to be able to comunicate with someone that is different from a different culture.
I don´t like, REGGETON but i´m not going to say my bad things about it, i don´t like the persons who maltreat animals and i have to say a lot of things about it but i am just going to say: cowardice.
Well, in my future i want to be an establish teacher and give knowledge, try to better this society.
SOMEDAY I WILL GO TO JAPAN!!!

6 comentarios:

Gustavo Zapata dijo...

At university there are many students that love Japan, if you want, you'll learn Japanese with Akemi, people say that she is wonderful!

diana marcela dijo...

hi lil girl.... there some many intersting things about u in your blog.... you look like a nice and calm person but also, i can see you like a very clever girl; i hope you search all your dreams and follow your rigth way... GBY... lot of kisses!!!

The best day is today, enjoy it dijo...

hey, i really enjoy your coments and i think you have a good feelings, remember! fight by your dreams, because you are a strong person

Anónimo dijo...

I think you're a really interesting person and I'm sure you're going to go to Japan, cause I can see that you can to achieve that you want... just because of you...
Good luck..

stef dijo...

im so glad that i found a person like you
xoxo
stef

joedugo dijo...

Hi I think u're so cool. very funny however a little bit strange but, it's ok. I like to know about history too, but by radio or tv programs, 'cause I don't like to read. well see u then. take care.