martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

MY HERO....
I love so much my parents, they are very important for me, and both are part of my life and my integrity.

My hero is my mom, because she has fight for me and my sister, she has built all our lives, since almost nothing, she is my understanding warrior whom i can talk of everything, my mom is only one, and nobody on the world can meet me how she does. She is shy, timid, to the extent of exclusivenesses , but when somebody know her, usually becomes fond of her, she does not like to talk about others and that is one of the things that is what I most admire of her.
my little mom has passed by difficult and arduous situations, but she has never leave us.

My mom is tall, her hair is long, black and curly her skin is tan, her lips are kind of thick, her face is very beautiful, my sister resemble a lot to her.

No hay comentarios: